A customized FCS surf fin arrangment to fit in windsurfing wave boards. Is not the same quad setup used on the regular surf boards. More precise this dual tabs high end quad fin setup is compatible with the following finbox systems and is nesessary to be matched with the equivalent Versafin adaptors:
- Minituttle Side finbox systems - Dual tab FCS I type fins to minituttle side adaptor set
- Usbox / Slotbox rear Quad finbox systems - Dual tab FCS II type fins to Usbox / Slotbox adaptor set
Overview V2 & Reactor Family
- Designed for speed and tight turns, with added tail release.
- Upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes.
- Smaller centre fin for increased pivot and tail release.
- Ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns.
- Based on the FCS Kelly Slater K2.1 template
Size: MEDIUM (70Kg – 80 Kg / 150 – 175 Lbs)
Base: 4.33″ / 110mm
Depth: 4.53″ / 115mm
Area: 15.23″² / 9824mm²
Fin System: FCS I
CENTER – QUAD FIN
Base: 4.28″ / 108mm
Depth: 4.41″ / 112mm
Area: 14.22″² / 9172mm²
Fin system: FCS II